BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 8, 2010

Korean Drama Special... :)

My List of must see Korean Dramas...

DRAMA
1% of Anything
18 vs 29
9 End 2 Outs
Attic Cat
Bad Couple
Bad Family
Bad Housewife
Beethoven Virus
Boys Before Flowers
Call of the Country
Capital Scandal
Couple Or Trouble / Couple of Fantasy
Dal Ja's Spring
Dasepo Girls
Dating Now
Delightful Girl Choon-Hyang
Don't Ask Me About The Past
Evasive Inquiry Agency
Famous Princesses
First Love of the Royal Prince
Full House
Get Karl! Oh Soo Jung
God of Study
Princess Hours / Goong
Goong S
Great Inheritance
Harvest Villa
He Who Can't Marry
Hearts of 19
Hello Franceska Season 1-2
Hello! Miss
Hero (MBC)
Hong Gil Dong
I Am Sam
I Really Really Like You
Kid Gang
King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo
Korea Secret Agency
Kyung Sook , Kyung Sook's Father
Lawyers of Korea
Legend of Hyang Dan
Let's Go to School Sang Doo!
Let's Go To The Beach
Love Marriage
Mischievous Kiss 
Modern Housewives
Mr Goodbye
Ms. Kim's Million Dollar Quest
My 19 Year Old Sister in Law
My Fair Lady
My Girl
My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox 
My Love Patzzi
My Name is Kim Sam Soon
Oh! My Lady
Oh! Phil Seung And Bong Soon Young
Only You
Personal Preference
Please Come Back, Soon-Ae
Princess Lulu
Que Sera Sera
Rainbow Romance
Romance
Romance Zero
Several Questions That Make Us Happy
She Is Nineteen
Single Dad In Love
Smile, You
Soulmate
Successful Story of a Bright Girl
Sungkyunkwan Scandal
Super Rookie
Sweet 18
Sweet Buns
Sweet Spy
Taereung National Village
Take Care of the Young Lady
Thank You
That Fool
The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince
The Vineyard Man
Three Dads and One Mom
Three Leaf Clover
Tropical Nights in December
Unstoppable Marriage
Vacation
Wedding
What Star Did You Come From
What's Up Fox?
When Its At Night
When Spring Comes
Why Did you Come To My House
Witch Yoo Hee
Wonderful Life
You're Beautiful

0 comments: