BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 8, 2010

KOREAN MOVIES

So addicted to Korean Movies... so I made a list of my must see korean movies...

yung nka bold means napanood ko na... yung iba papanoorin pa lang... haba na ng listahan ko... aja!

MOVIE
…ing
100 Days With Mr Arrogant
2 Faces Of My Girlfriend
200 Pounds Beauty
3 Iron
A Bittersweet Life
A Bloody Aria
A Cruel Attendance
A Different Kind of Life
A Good day to have an affair
A Man Who Was Superman
A Man Who Went to Mars
A Millionaire's First Love
A Moment to Remember
A Promise
A Secret Scandal
A Tale of Legendary Libido
A Wacky Switch
Ador
Almost Love
Antique
Antique Bakery
Arang
Art of Fighting
Attack On The Pin-Up Boys
Attack the Gas Station
Au Revoir, UFO
Baby and Me
Bank Attack
Barefoot Ki-bong
Baribari Zzang
Before the Summer Passes Away
Bewitching Attraction
Beyond any Magic
Beyond the Years
Big Bang
Blades of Blood
Boy Direction
Boy, Goes to Heaven
Bravo My Life
Break Out
Bronze Medalist
Bungee Jumping of their Own
Bunt
Calla
Can't Live Without Robbery
Castaway on the Moon
Champion Mabbak
Changing Partners
Cheaters
Cheolsu Loves Younghee
Cherry Tomato
City of Damnation
Close to You
Cracked Eggs & Noodles
Crazy First Love
Crush and Blush
Cyborg She
Daddy Long legs
Daisy
Dance with the Wind
Dasepo Naughty Girls
Daytime Drinking
Ddukbang
Detective Mr. Gong
Ditto
Do Re Mi Fa Sol La So Do
Doll Master
Don't Tell Papa
Dream
Driving with my Wife's Lover
Everybidy has Secrets
Family Matters
Femme Fatale
First Kiss
Five Senses of Eros
Fly High
Flying Boys
Forbidden Quest
Frivolous Wife
Fun Movie
Gangster Lover
Garden of Heaven
Ghost House
Girl by Girl
Girl Scout
Go Go Sister
Going by the Book
Going Crazy Waiting
Guns & Talks
Happiness
Happy Ero Christmas
Happy Killing
Happy Together
He Was Cool
Heartbreak Library
Heaven's Soldiers
Hello Murder
Hello Schoolgirl
Hers
Hi, Dharma
Highway Star
Holy Daddy
Hotel M: Gangster's Last Draw
How the Lack of Love Affects 2 Men
How to Keep My Love
Humming
Hwangsanbul
I Wish I Had a Wife
Il Mare
I'm a Cyborg But That's OK
Indian Summer
Inner Circle Line
Innocent Steps
Interview
Iron Palm
Jail Breakers No,815
Jenny, Junno
JSA - Joint Security Area
Kick The Moon
Kidnapping Granny K
Last Present
Le Grand Chef
Le Grand Chef 2: Kimchi Battle
Lee Dae Ro Can't Die
Liar
Life is Cool
Like a Virgin
Lost and Found
Lost in Love
Love Exposure
Love in Magic
Love Me Not
Love of South and North
Love Phobia
Love So Divine
Love South and North
Love Talk
Lovely Rivals
Lover
Lovers - Omnibus
Lover's Concerto
Lovers of 6 Years
Madeleine
Make it Big
Manner of Battle
Mapado 1
Mapado 2
Marriage is a Crazy Thing
Marrying School Girl
Marrying The Mafia 1
Marrying the Mafia 2
Marrying the Mafia 3
Milky Way Liberation Front
Miracle on 1st Street
Miss Gold Digger
Mission Possible: Kidnapping Granny K
Mission Sex Control
Modern Boy
Mokpo, Gangsters Paradise
Mommy, Dearest
Moodori
More than Blue
Mr. Butterfly
Mr. Handy
Mr. Wacky
My Boss, My Teacher
My Boyfriend Is Type B
My Captain Mr. Underground
My Darling FBI
My Dear Enemy
My Girl And I
My Girlfriend Is An Agent
My Little Bride
My Love
My Love Yurre
My Lovely Week
My Mighty Princess
My New Partner
My Sassy Girl
My Scary Girl
My Song is…
My Teacher, Mr. Kim
My Tutor Friend 1
My Tutor Friend 2
My Wife Got Married
My Wife Is A Gangster
My Wife is a Gangster 2
My Wife is a Gangster 3
Never Forever
No Manners
No Mercy For The Rude
No.3
None of your Cheek
Now and Forever
Oh Happy Day
Oh! Brothers
Oh! Happy Day
Oh! My God
Oh! My God 2
Oishi Man
Old Miss Diary
Once in a Summer
Once Upon a Time
Once Upon a Time in Highschool
One Fine Spring Day
One Shining Day
Oolala Sisters
Our School E.T.
Over the Rainbow
Paradise 1986
Please Teach Me English
Portrait of a Beauty
Public Enemy Returns
Punch Lady
Quiz King
Radio Dayz
Radio Star
Repechage
Resurection of the Butterfly
Reversal of Fortune
Ride Away
Romance
Romantic Comedy
Romantic Island
Romantic Warriors
Rules of Dating
Running Turtle
S Diary
Sad Movie
Sa-Kwa
Santamaria
Scout
Season Of Good Rain
Secret Sunshine
Seducing Mr. Perfect
See You After School
Sex is Zero
Sex is Zero 2
Sexy Teacher
She's On Duty
Shim's Family
Shinsukki Blues
Singles
Small Town Rivals
Smile Babo
So Cute
Solace
Someone Special
Sophie's Revenge
South of the Border
Speedy Scandal
Spring Bears Love
Spring Breeze
Spy Girl
Ssunday Seoul
Summer Days
Summer Whispers
Summertime
Super Family
Surprise
Sydney in Love
Take Off
The Accidental Gangster and the Mistaken Courtesan
The Aggressives
The Art Of Seduction
The Beast and the Beauty
The Best Romance
The Classic
The Contact
The Customer is Always Right
The Esp Couple
The Foul King
The Fox Family
The Good, the Bad, the Weird
The Greatest Expectation
The Gungko Bed
The Happy Life
The Host
The Houseguest and my Mother
The Legend of Seven Cutter
The Longest 24 months
The Mafia, The Salesman
The Naked Kitchen
The Old Garden
The President's Last Bang
The Quiet Family
The Railroad
The Romantic President
The Scarlet Letter
The Scent Of Love
The Sex Film
The Twins
The Unbearable Lightness of Dating
The War of Flower
The Worst Guy Ever
The Worst Man of My Life
Three Kims
Time
Too Beautiful to Lie
Too Young to Die
Trace of Love
Two Guys
Underground Rendez-vous
Unstoppable Marriage
Vampire Cop Ricky
Venus and Mars
Virgin Snow
Virgin Stripped Bare by her Bachelors
Viva Love 
Volcano High
Wanee and Junah
Way to Go Rose
Wedding Campaign
Welcome to Dongmakgol
Wet Dreams 1
What Happened Last Night
When Romance Meets Destiny
White Valentine
Who Are you
Who's Got The Tape
Why did you come to my house
Windstruck
Wolves Temptation
Woman is the future of Man
Woman on the Beach
You Are My Sunshine

0 comments: