BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 26, 2010

Message in a blog! toinks! (torpe ako sa personal bakit ba???-- walang pakialaman!)... Isa pa hmmm... You're a song in my ♥? pwede ☺

La la la la la...
1. Fallin' by Janno Gibbs ---> actually the whole song says it all! yun na yun! :)
"our litle conversation are turning into little sweet sensation...and they're only getting sweeter everytime" ---> yiheee! ;)

"i think i'm fallin', fallin' in love with you...and i don't, i don't know what to do... i'm afraid you'd turn away... but i'll say it anyway... i think i'm fallin... for you..." ---> bahala na si Batman ;)

"whenever we're together...wishing that goodbyes would turn to never... 'cause with you is where i'll always wanna be" ---> yebah!

"whenever i'm beside you... all i really wanna do is hold you no one else but you has meant this much to me" ---> haha super like talagang i-hold... hug pa nga e ;)

"i cant pretend that i'm just a friend... 'cause i'm thinking maybe we were meant to be" ---> di ko na talaga mapigilan eto... pero wait lang... la pa ako lakas ng loob magsabi hehe.

2. Nothing's gonna stop us now by MYMP

"Standing here beside you, want so much to give you... this love in my heart that I'm feeling for you..." ---> willing na nga akong ibigay e... buong buo... iyong iyo na wala kang kaagaw... ayaw mo pa... nagpapakipot ka pa... tseee! :)... cge ka palampasin mo ang swerte! ;)
"I'm so glad I found you, I'm not gonna lose you...whatever it takes, I will stay here with you" ---> promise yan! gnyan naman talaga ako... di ako nangiiwan... ako lang palagi ang iniiwan... togoinks!

"Take it to the good times, see it through the bad times...whatever it takes is what I'm gonna do" ---> yep! for you I will talaga ang drama dito! ;)

3. Everywhere by Michelle Branch
"Turn it inside out so I can see...the part of you that's drifting over me...and when I wake you're, you're never there... but when I sleep you're, you're everywhere... You're everywhere" ---> simple lang you're everywhere :)

"Just tell me how I got this far...just tell me why you're here and who you are...'Cause every time I look... you're never there... and every time I sleep...you're always there... ;)

"'Cause you're everywhere to me... and when I close my eyes it's you I see... you're everything I know...that makes me believe... I'm not alone" ---> di kaya kinukulam mo ako? bat ikaw nlng palagi huhuhu...

"You're in everyone I see... so tell me...do you see me?" ---> palagi na lang ikaw! unfair ka na ha... e ako ba nakikita mo??? try mo akong tingnan malay mo may sparks naman ;)

4. One of These Days by Michelle Branch
"One of these days... I won't be afraid of staying with you... I hope and I pray... waiting to find a way back to you...cause that's where I'm home" ---> magkikita ulit tayo tandaan mo yan wahahaha ;)

"Did I make you nervous?...did I ask for too much?...was I not deserving one second of your touch?" ---> oo nga, ayaw mo na ba? isa pa ulit! ;)

"What would you do if I could have you?... oh if I could... I'd let you feel everything I'm thinking... wouldn't that be nice?" ---> o diba sosyal ka... you are my king!

5. Need to be Next to you by Leigh Nash
"Right here with you is right where I belong... I'll lose my mind if I can't see you... without you there is nothing in this life that would make life worth living for... I can't bear the thought of you not there... I can't fight what I feel anymore..." ---> huhuhu oo nga isipin ko pa lang naloloka na ako... :(

6. I'm Feeling for You by Michelle Branch
"Sometimes, I imagine the world without you... but most times, I’m just so happy that I ever found you... It’s a complicated web, that you weave inside my head... so much pleasure with such pain... how we always, always stay the same..." ---> sana gnun ka pa din ha? pero mas ok kung mas gnun ka pa sa akin :)

"Oh I’m feelin’ the way when you walk on by... I feel light, I feel love, I feel butterflies..." ---> oo na di na ako mapakali pag nakikita ka... masaya ka na? hehe :)


Something to share: 
Wag mong pilitin ang ayaw, dahil kung gusto nyan, sya na namimilit sayo kanina pa.---> oo na may point ka na... LECH!!!!!! TSEEEEEEE!!!!!! ;))

Hindi nmn kailangang araw-araw mkipaglaban ka.. minsan kailangan mo ring sumuko pra mlaman mu kung lumalaban rin ba sya!--- parang may point to ha... ma try nga!---> na try ko na... oh well, sorry my dear wahaha walang epek! deadma to the highest level!!! wag kasing mag expect! kasi naman e.... sooooooooo FAILED! toiinks!!!

oo na nga kasi may GF sya ok!!! well eto lang ang masasabi ko...
maldita hirit of the day: Kung hindi talaga siya para sa 'yo wag mo nang ipagpilitan pa ng todo-todo. Malay mo, ako pala ang swak sa puso mo, oh e 'di para kang nanalo sa Lotto!
wahahaha love it!

...basta cherish the memories habang andyan pa... pag wala na... edi wala na... chuginess na byeeee :(...

-xoxo, chec',)

0 comments: