BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Yada yada! Yeba yeba!


Fine... sobrang fine promise :)... really great feeling talaga... as you can see (for those who really follow my posts - but I think wala naman hehe) I have deleted my super old posts... year 2008 of course... mga ka emo-han ko... leche talaga... mga hirap na pinagdaanan ko huhuhu... super down year for me because of my ex... ayoko ng maalala pa!!! ;)... but now I am fine... super happy with my life... had relationships din after that hell days... but still unsuccessful =(... so until now still single... oh well it's ok... kesa asshole nanaman ang ma meet ko.. anyway, still enjoying life... living alone... but still hoping na mameet ko na ang aking prince charming... ♥♥♥
Well, basta... i'll try to post here everything exciting, sad, happy moments... and kahit anong trip ko...
Late na... need to rest... office pa tomorrow...

I met a new friend pala... let's call him first "mr.supladito"... I think he's nice naman... but di pa kami gnun ka close... but i'll try to know more about him... actually we will go out this coming friday... basta will post nlng ulit about him... late na talaga... nyt!

-xoxo- chec",

0 comments: